I took this pix and thought it's too dark.
After Picasa automatic tuning, it look OK to me.
What I've learned:
- Set your FZ28 to max ISO400.
- Use either Program mode or Shutter mode.
- Try using ISO100 and if it's too dark, increase the shutter time or increase ISO.
- Always us a tripod and always use the timer. When you press the shutter on the camera, you'll induce camera shake, and the pix will be blurred, but after the timer, the camera will stable down and the pix will be sharp.
- Taking a good pix takes time, so don't be in a hurry.